Hello everyone! Today is the release day of Inferno Dragon, the newest legendary card that can be found in the game.
Inferno Dragon Summary:
The Inferno Dragon has the same attack mechanic like an Inferno Tower. It’ll ramp up in damage and reach max DPS just like an Inferno tower. It’s like Sparky. It’s scary if ignored. It’s a fragile flying unit with less range and it has relatively low health and moves very slowly that even an Ice Spirit can stop it.
Inferno Dragon 3 Tiers of Damage:
- The first two seconds at 9% from max DPS will deal 75 DPS
- The next two seconds at 30% from max DPS will deal 250 DPS
- At four seconds it reaches 100% and has it’s maximum DPS of 875
Knowing this, the optimal time to stun the Inferno Dragon is at four seconds right before it reaches max DPS.
Inferno Dragon Counters:
- It’s easily distracted by small units. Small units like Skeletons, Goblins or Spear Goblins can distract the Inferno Dragon for at least 6 seconds.
- It’s very slow, so it’ll have a hard time getting through a Tesla.
- Just like the Inferno Tower, you can disrupt the damage by stunning him using Zap.
Inferno Dragon vs Inferno Tower:
Its attack range is 2 tiles shorter than an Inferno Tower. Therefore, Inferno Tower will deal more damage before the Inferno Dragon starts attacking him. The Dragon is not a direct replacement for the Inferno Tower.
As an Inferno Dragon user, watch out for this cards:
- Counters: Minions, Minion Horde, Musketeer, Three Musketeers, Spear Goblins, Tesla, Inferno Tower, Rocket.
- Slows: Poison, Ice Wizard.
- Interruption Cards: Zap, Freeze, Lightning, Ice Spirit.
- Distractions: Goblins, Skeletons, Guards, Skeleton Army, Tombstone, Goblin Hut, Barbarian Hut, Furnace, Witch.